For enterprises, SMEs, and organizations all around the world, the Offshore Development Center (ODC) is the chosen strategy for systematically implementing, maintaining, and improving software products for their business. Offshore Development Centers help companies consult, work with, and manage their software. It can be developed to follow the company's practices and procedures. We help companies set up dedicated ODCs on-demand, which are secure and customized to their needs. The client establishes a budget, which we adhere to while employing resources and constructing an ODC.
ODC is comprised of three primary parts:
- Build - Hire Resources, Setup Infrastructure & Development Environments, Establish Practices / Processes / Methodologies / Culture.
- Operate - Training & Development, Efficiency Measurement, Knowledge & IP Protection, and Regulation & Compliance.
- Transfer - Entire operating firm to client depending on pre-defined T&C and milestone fulfillment. (if necessary)
Advantages of ODC
- Reduces the cost
- Recruiting skilled personnel
- Concentrate on the important aspect of the business
- Minimal infrastructure investment
- Saves time by providing faster solutions & multitasking
- Create a small team rather than a large one